background

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Free....Crochet Along


Hi Crochet Fans!


This is a delightful opportunity to join in a free crochet along. Those who participate will be making this lovely "vintage inspired sweater". What a treasure for those cool spring mornings and evenings coming! Just imagine all those pretty floral colors you can make this. I think it would make a sweet suit jacket. With a little creativity and some vintage floral fabric made into a sweet tulip skirt add a tank, tada a nice vintage touch!


www.lionbrand.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower and while I am thanking you how about that great apron pattern link...I hope you come by often and visit...
    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be a duplicate...I just found your blog, share your interest of vintage and homemaking....I may check out the lion brand pattern...it is a cute
    sweater....

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you in the blog world again, Love the little gal in pink pants! Jaja

    ReplyDelete